Spiral Wrap Pre-Formed Silicone Rubber Heaters
Spiral Wrap Heaters- Pre-formed Flexible Silicone Rubber Heater Technology For Small Diameter Rigid & Flexible Pipes & Tubes
NPH silicone spiral wrap heaters to suit pipe work and tubular applications, however, manufacturing techniques for standard preformed heaters meant that for small diameter pipes the heater could only be manufactured in short lengths for rigid pipe work. Through continued product development, NPH can now offerthe Spiral Wrap Heater range to suit flexible or rigid pipes. All in all a great flexible heater strip pre-formed spirally to fit various small diameter pipes/tubes/lines with consistent contact for better temperature uniformity.
- Fluid or Gas delivery systems
- Semi-conductor processes
- Freeze/ Frost protection
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for straight or curved pipe sections
- Robust spiral heating element
- Easy to install
- Can be supplied with incorporated temperature sensor for accuratecontrol with a suitable controller
- NPH can supply stand alone heaters or parallel option to cater for longer pipe runs
- Heater material is robust silicone rubber coated glass fiber fabric
- Maximum operating temperature of 392°F/200°C
- Standard range to suit 1/4” (6.35mm) outer diameter pipe in six different lengths
- Custom designs available to suit customer specific pipe diameter, length and Voltage
- Typical power/watt density approximately 0.3W/cm2
- Supplied with 0.5m PTFE supply leads as standard for single heater installation but can also be manufactured with 2 pairs of supply leads for parallel connection in a multi heater installation.
- Optional temperature sensors, typically surface mounted Thermocouple or RTD
- Can be manufactured with UL or CSA approvals.