Silicone Rubber Gas Line Heaters
SILICONE RUBBER INSULATED GAS LINE HEATERS - PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Uniform gas temperature in delivery lines is critical to eliminate condensation and contamination of the wafer process. NPH introduces improved Insulated Gas Line Silicone Rubber Heater designs to maximize heat profile uniformity and prevent unwanted thermal gradients that lead to reduced yields and tool downtime.
- Uniform or profiled heat throughout or in discrete zones.
- Integral temperature control with embedded thermocouples, thermostats, RTD’s, and/or thermistors.
- Surface temperature isolated by insulation provides operator safety.
- Nickel coated snaps for clean room compatibility.
- Post cured to eliminate outgassing.
- Termination area engineered to assure temperature uniformity.
- Foam molded parts for precision fit.
- Molded foam creating faster ramp and more uniform soak.
- Series or parallel wiring for ease of installation
- Maximum operating temperature 475?F (246?C).
- Insulation thickness of .250”, .375”, or .500”.
- Designed to fit lines from 0.250”, O.D. to 4.0”, O.D.
- Leadwire insulation and configuration designed to suit the application.
- Heater jacket constructed of fiberglass reinforced silicone sheet material.
- Available in orange and gray.
- Watt density from 1-5 watts/in².
- Heaters can be designed with input voltages from 12 V to 240 V based on amperage.
- Typical electrical terminations are Amp connectors rated up to 10 amps.
- Integral temperature control utilizing thermocouple, RTD, or thermostat.
- Interconnect sections up to 10 amps.
Silicone rubber heaters are extremely versatile and operate efficiently in many environments. Some distinct advantages of silicone rubber heaters are:
- Moisture resistance
- Oil and solvent resistance
- Chemical resistance
- Outdoor exposure
- Extremely thin profiles
- Conform to almost any shape.
All silicone rubber heaters are built to order, but rush delivery is available. In most cases, NPH can deliver custom silicone rubber heaters within 48-96 hours. All NPH flexible heaters are available with custom design modification. Custom designs are welcome. Please contact us with your requirements.
THERMAL OR TEMPERATURE CONTROL FOR GAS LINE SILICONE RUBBER HEATERS:
NPH silicone rubber heaters can be supplied with factory fitted sensors and switches to suit all types of instrumentation. Available from stock are PT100’s, J, K and T type thermocouples, bi-metal thermostats and thermal fuses. We also fit customer specified thermistors and other resistance temperature devices as well as extruded pockets for customers to fit their own sensors. Separate mechanical or digital thermostats can be supplied for process control.
How To Order Gas Line Silicone Rubber Heaters
1) Specify length and width
2) Specify watts and Volts
3) Specify type of temperature control required-Thermocouple, RTD, Pre-Set T-stat etc
4) Specify with or without sticky back (PSA-pressure sensitive adhesive)
5) Specify holes, notches, cutouts etc.
6) Provide drawing and or image or sample when required
7) Specify length of leads
8) Specify type of application and its parameters